Saturday, November 21, 2015

The BOOTS

One of the best parts of this look are Romana's feminine version of The Doctor's boots. I originally purchased fold-over flat heeled boots, but after watching this video, realized that they actually have a heel. (If I was paying better attention to pictures, I would've noticed it sooner...)

 
So after seeing this I thought: "man, they do have a striking resemble to Frye boots."
I started scouring eBay and found a pair of vintage Frye boots, in the style "Jane." They were my exact size, and unlike any other pair of "Jane" boots I have ever come across in my searches. There is no buckle in the back, and though the color is off, I think they look pretty freakin' amazing. The heel is just right-not too thin, and not too tall, either. They're also very comfortable. I plan to dye them a more cognac color, but as I don't have any cons coming up any time soon, I am wearing them as-is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment