Saturday, November 21, 2015

Romana's Sonic

This is jumping ahead a bit, but I decided to make Romana's sonic. It took me about 2 months to decide, and less than 5 minutes to make.

 
I ordered a basic sink retrieval tool set after seeing it suggested on a forum (sorry, I can't remember which one!) off eBay for about $13.



Pop off the mirror, and you have an awesome looking sonic that costs less than $20.
I've held expensive $50-$1,000 sonics before, and I have to say, this has a nice weight to it and is pretty solid. It's still lighter than say, 11's sonic, but it's already more delicate to begin with.


If you notice the SA, there is a round tip on the end.
Using the shrink tubing was very easy, and I ended some extra black bits to prevent the tool from retracting.



No comments:

Post a Comment